Monday, September 11, 2017

Bear Lake

Brent and Kristene took the adults to Bear Lake this past weekend. In the range of August to October it is Paul and my anniversary, Carrie and Levi's anniversary, and Paul, Levi, and my birthdays. They decided to take everyone for a weekend away to celebrate all those things. They rented a beautiful cabin for us all to stay in. 
The views from the deck were absolutely beautiful. It was right on the golf course, and you could see the lake in the distance. After visiting for a while, I took my book out on the deck and relaxed until Carrie, Levi and Cade got there. Talk about peaceful!
Oh, and I can't forget the slides outside the cabin. Paul and I definitely had some good laughs on those!
  
This is my favorite picture ever taken! I could not stop laughing when I saw it!!!
We went to dinner at a Glamping campground that Brent and Kristene had stayed at the night before. It was a super cool place. It was an open-air tent, with live country music, and delicious food.
After dinner we went to the Pickleville Playhouse to see Juanito Bandito. We all laughed so hard through the whole play. It was seriously so well done. I loved the improv moments when the actors couldn't stop laughing, and then just rolled with it.
We went back to the cabin and caught the last quarter of the BYU vs Utah football game before we all crashed for the night. Kristene made us a yummy breakfast in the morning. It was such a fun, relaxing weekend with family. Thank you a TON Brent and Kristene for spoiling us!

Also, a big thank-you to my mom for watching our kids so we could go to Bear Lake. They loved having all that Grandma time! They all talked about playing in the back of her truck with their stuffed animals. That thought that was so fun!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you could make it to Bear Lake. We had a wonderful time relaxing, eating, and laughing our heads off with all our kids!!

    ReplyDelete