Friday, November 1, 2019

Everyday Adventures

Tessa went to Layla's birthday party, and was so excited to see Emily there. She has missed her now that she got married and doesn't live across the street anymore. Emily sent me this and said they were having so much fun hanging out. :)

The kids and I went to one of Caitlyn's tennis matches. She played great! I was very impressed.

Damon and I went to his field trip at the fire station. His favorite part was climbing through the truck.
He was King of the Jungle a few weeks ago at preschool. He thought that was so cool!

Rockwell went to Boston's birthday party. I took Wyatt up there with us, and Al kept Tessa and Damon at her house. It was quite the party! They swam, had a bounce house, a pinata, opened presents, and had dinner.
I just love Boston! He is always so happy, and makes people around him happy.
Rockwell had a blast, and I loved visiting with Katie and Audrey.

Damon and I have a lot of fun while during the days. He is obsessed with playing games right now. We play so many games every day!
One day we went and exercised on the trail.
He feels so cool when we sit in the hot tub. He loves to tell Tessa and Rockwell that he got to swim when they get home from school.

Tessa picked me a beautiful bouquet of fall colors one day. It's a good thing she did that day, because I swear that's how long Fall lasted this year! It has gotten freezing cold! We've already woken up to snow covering our lawn. It's way too early for that!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for coming to Caitlyn's match. That meant a lot to both of us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damon was so cute as the king of the jungle and I'm sure he did enjoy his field trip to the fire station! Cute pictures as always!

    ReplyDelete