Sunday, February 14, 2021

School Week 23

Damon got to go to Richmond's birthday party. 

They went to Lowe's Extreme Air Sports and to dinner at Taco Amigo. He had a blast!

The kids and I went and played at Al's house. They had a lot of fun playing with the kinetic sand bins.

I went to the Scera Shell Playhouse to see Freaky Friday with my mom, sisters, and nieces. We went to Costa Vida before the play for my mom's birthday dinner. Ofa joined us too, and I'm so excited to hear that she and EJ are getting married in the spring! She's awesome and we'll love having her join the family.
The play was a high school group production, and it was so good! I really enjoyed it.

We had some great weather at the end of the week, and the kids and I played outside for hours on Sunday afternoon. It was so fun!

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad Damon got to go to a friend's party and had such a good time! I sure loved the play and the company and the dinner! Thanks so much! The warm days have been nice cause it sure isn't warm now but we need to snow so it's good. Fun pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. We love any chance we get to hang out with the Barths! I loved that play, I keep singing the songs.

    ReplyDelete