Thursday, January 19, 2017

Life Lately

Damon sure gets a lot of love from his brother and sister.

Tessa started dance again. She loves it. She did not, however, love how I did her hair the first day. As soon as I took her bun out she was happy as can be though. Funny girl!

Ever since we took our Christmas decorations down I've felt like our mantle is too bare. I spent one day and $15 and did a makeover of the mantle. I love it! It makes the room feel a lot warmer.


Damon got the croup last week and I had to take him to the doctor instead of going to Marmie's Christmas party. I was super bummed to miss it. Paul, Rockwell, and Tessa had fun though. All the kids have loved this racetrack they brought home.


Damon wanted to do homework with Rockwell one day. It was pretty cute!

He also likes to help us clean.

Paul made the kids chocolate chip pancakes one morning. Damon was in heaven!


A student at Paul's school posted this on Twitter. Love it!


Tessa and Damon's new favorite thing to do is sit on the train table and play with the blocks. Damon yells Ta-Da every time he adds another block on his tower.



The kids always look so cute for church.



Paul and I went on a fun date with the Carr's and Loosli's. We had dinner at Cafe Rio and then played games at our house. We always have so much fun and laugh our heads off with these friends. I'm sure glad we have them! We ran into Kaye at Cafe Rio, the NICU nurse that went above and beyond for us when Damon was born. It was so fun to see her and thank her again for sneaking Damon into my room that first day. She really was a phenomenal nurse who made a big difference in our stay at the hospital.


One night this week it was just Damon and me home for dinner. Paul was working and Rockwell and Tessa were playing at a friend's house. It was so fun to have some one-on-one time with him! I get time with Rockwell at night when the little two are in bed, and time with Tessa when Rock's at school and Damon's napping, but I really don't get any alone time with Damon ever. He's such a funny kid! He was being silly and laughing his head off the whole time. I loved it!
  


It was nice to have Paul and Rockwell home again on MLK Jr. Day. Paul's so cute. He spent the day fixing his grill, grocery shopping, and then cooking a super yummy dinner for us on the grill. That's his idea of a great holiday. I love that he doesn't need much to be happy.

2 comments:

  1. What great pictures of the children! I love how they love each other and have so much fun together and that you have so much fun with them! You do have a great husband and it is wonderful when it doesn't take much to make them happy! You are so blessed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many cute pictures! You have a real talent for decorating.

    ReplyDelete