Thursday, April 27, 2017

Egg Hunts

This was the year of the egg hunts! The kids got to have so many egg hunts this year. They loved it! 
We found the eggs and baskets the Easter Bunny left at our house first thing Sunday morning. They were thrilled with everything he left for them. It was a nice morning spent as a family.
In true Tessa form, she immediately shared her candy with her brothers and her new bracelets with me. She loves to share with people. I love that about her.
Paul went to leave for a meeting, but came back in and told me I should take the kids outside. Somebody had put eggs all over our front yard, full of candy and toys. That was so nice of whoever did that! There are some very thoughtful people in this world. 
   

We went to Grandma and Gramps Clark's house for dinner that night. It was delicious, and Gramps had some great thoughts on Easter and Christ before we ate. They did an egg hunt for the grandkids after dinner.
They loved finding more eggs with their cousins. What a cute group of kids!

My mom invited me over on Monday afternoon to see the kids and do an egg hunt with them.
  
  
They had fun playing in the sandbox with Grandma after that.

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of you guys on Easter! That is so cool that someone did that in your front yard!

    ReplyDelete