Friday, December 1, 2017

Everyday Adventures

I watched Hallee while Al was getting her hair cut, and decided to make it a little party since it was right before Tessa's birthday. We did a few different crafts and just had fun together.
When we took Tessa and Hallee to Puppy Barn, Al watched Damon and Rockwell at her house. Al and Damon played in their toy room together, and Damon loved it!

Rockwell is playing basketball in a Provo league with Wyatt. 
He is loving it! He has already learned and improved a lot. It's fun to watch him play and develop his skills with each game. Last night while we were driving home from a game he said, "Every time I play basketball, I like it more."

Paul and I went to dinner and a movie with Al & Keith and Katie & Ben. We had a good laugh when we came out of the bathroom and saw our husbands rocking our purses. We all found such good guys!

Rockwell and I are reading Harry Potter together. I'm so excited to share this with my son. I love these books.
  

We've had fun playing play dough, writing comics, playing with sand, and baking lately.
  
  
I love when they all have fun together at the same time. :)

I went to dinner with my besties for Audrey's birthday. We ate, shopped, and laughed until we couldn't see. Which got a little scary since Katie was driving at the time. Whoops!

Rockwell was playing at Tayvin's house earlier this week. His mom called and said, "Hi. I don't know if you're the kind of person who does stitches, or you like more natural stuff, but..." Not a good beginning to a phone call! He had walked into the handlbars of a bike in their garage and had a couple gashes right under his eye. Julie brought him home, and we decided he didn't need stitches. It sure looked like it hurt though!
Once the swelling went down, the gashes looked much better. But he was really purple everywhere. That was a hard hit!

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures except for the one of poor Rockwell with the hurt face! Ouch! That did look like it hurt! I want to see the boys playing basketball again! You really caught some great shots that show how well he's guarding, shooting and dribbling! I love the pictures of the kids having so much fun and the one of the men with your purses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun things. I love that we live so close and that our kids are best friends. Rockwell is a powerhouse on the basketball court! Playing with sand in a bowl, is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete