Sunday, July 15, 2018

4th of July

  
The 4th of July was a great day! Paul and I worked in our yard in the morning and then headed over to Grandma and Grandpa Ham's for a bbq, games, and fireworks. We took Spikeball over and had fun learning how to play.
Al and I were a team at one point, and I thought we had a nice time, but then Paul showed us this picture... 
Haha! I think she wished Mel was her teammate instead. :) We had a good laugh about that one!
My mom had water balloon volleyball ready for the kids to play and they had fun with that.
The boys always love to play basketball.
We celebrated July birthdays too. Elijah was so sweet to let the little girls pop all his balloons filled with cash.
It was a fun night spent with family.
The kids loved the fireworks. EJ and Elijah serenaded us with patriotic songs the whole time. :)
Paul and I tried to do the "Al Glare." Ha!

1 comment:

  1. I loved being your team mate, I promise! It as a great 4th.

    ReplyDelete