Monday, October 8, 2018

The Highlights

I've gotten so behind! I'll just put a few highlights from the last two months.
Grandpa Barth came to visit while he was in town for Education Week at BYU.

Tessa loved going to her friend Bryce's pirate birthday party.

Damon has mastered his big boy bike.

We went to Wyatt's baptism. Wyatt was so ready and excited to be baptized. We had fun going to Cafe Rio with the family after the baptism.

My dad took Mel, Al, and me to a play at Desert Star Playhouse. It was a really fun night!

We finished reading Wonder with Rockwell. That is such a good book! We all enjoyed watching the movie together.

Tessa lost her first tooth! And her second followed a couple weeks later.

We got some new chairs for the porch, and I LOVE them! I put them together myself, with some help from Damon. :)
  

The kids had fun swimming in our front yard.

Rockwell is almost finished with the Provo soccer league. He's loved playing, and we have loved watching him play!
It's so cute when Damon cheers for Rockwell and Wyatt!
And this is Paul's job at basically every game. :)

I've gone up Provo Canyon a few mornings this fall and walked with Al and Mel. My dad took the day off work and joined us one day. It was so fun! 
Damon loves to play on the playground at the top of the trail.

Paul and I have done a couple escape rooms with the Loosli's, Carr's, and Nielson's. They've been pretty challenging, but a lot of fun.

We went to the carnival at Northridge. The kids had a blast.
  
  
  

Tessa's enjoying school. The first week was definitely an adjustment for her, but she's made some good friends now and is really liking it. She loves doing her homework, and is continuing to read really well.

Damon and I enjoy our time together while the big kids are at school. He was so cute sleeping with his sword one day. :)
  
He's sure a good sport about going to Rockwell's sports and Tessa's dance every week.



1 comment:

  1. So many fun times and so many cute pictures! I love the last one of Damon. I love living so close to you guys are sharing in so much of these fun things!

    ReplyDelete