Thursday, January 3, 2019

Christmas Morning

We had a great Christmas morning this year. The kids were so excited and so cute.

Santa brought Damon a drum set. He was ecstatic about this and kept saying, "I can't-a buwieve Santa brought me these drums!!"

Santa brought Tessa a keyboard.

And he brought Rockwell a huge Nerf gun.

I love watching the kids open their presents. It takes a lot of time and work to get Christmas ready for the family, but it is all worth it to see them get so excited about it all.




They each loved their puzzle and Beanie Boo from Grandpa Barth.





It's always fun to see what the kids pick out for Paul and me. I got some cute Christmas gear from the kids this year.


Paul was very excited that Rockwell bought him socks! :)

As soon as Damon opened his new camera, he got right to taking pictures of everyone. He would pose us and make sure we were just right. It was adorable.





We had a yummy breakfast and spent the morning playing together with all our new stuff.


2 comments:

  1. You got some great pictures! I love the gifts the children got you! Looks like a great Christmas morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing the pictures. I love the expressions on their faces. Looks like you got some nice presents from the kids. I love that Rockwell got Paul socks, he sure knows his dad!

    ReplyDelete