Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Everyday Adventures

Tessa got rain boots, a rain coat, and an umbrella for Christmas.
She and Damon had so much fun splashing in puddles on a very rainy day last week.
It was a great way for them to get some energy out.

Rockwell got a set of gemstones for Christmas. He really enjoyed digging them out of the mold and finding all ten of them.

Damon and I have started working on his alphabet book and he loves it. He always calls it his ABCD book instead of just ABC book. :)

Tessa passed off all her Rainbow Words at school and earned her own pack of Skittles.

Rockwell had his last indoor soccer game. It was really fun to coach his and Wyatt's team with Al. Everyone improved a lot over the season. Rockwell loved playing every week.

The kids love when Paul lifts them up like this. Paul is such a fun dad! The kids are all happy to play with me, but as soon as Paul gets home, I just don't seem as fun anymore. :) I don't mean that as a slam on myself or anything. He really is just so much fun!! Our kids are very lucky to have a dad that is so dependable, loving, and fun.

The kids built a castle downstairs, complete with places for them all to sleep, guards (their stuffed animals), and horses and swords to defend against bad guys. They each have a telescope to look through to keep a watch out for the bad guys. I love when they all find something to play together! 

Rockwell bought some new bugs from the box tops store at school, which made him remember how much he loves to scare me with them. I came home from getting my hair done one night, and found bugs all over my stuff.

Paul and I watched the lunar eclipse in the hot tub Sunday night. That was pretty cool.

There was a huge snowstorm Sunday night and Monday. School was out for Martin Luther King Jr. Day, so the kids had a blast playing in the snow all day. 
Paul took them out while he shoveled for a couple hours, and then they wanted to go out again later so I went out with them. It was freezing, but they just don't seem to mind. Rockwell even made face imprints in the snow! I can't imagine how cold that was.

2 comments:

  1. You always get so many cute pictures of your kids. They are adorable. I love the picture of Paul lifting Damon and Tessa. You guys are such a fun family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fun pictures and fun activities! Paul is such a fun and strong dad! You are blessed and so are your children! I'm not getting emails about your blogs anymore so please see if you can fix that again.

    ReplyDelete