Friday, April 12, 2019

Julie's Spring Break

Julie was absolutely amazing and came to Utah during her kids' spring break to stay with Dante and Alexys so my parents could spend a much-needed week in Hawaii. Life has been especially hard for my parents lately, and I'm so glad that Julie convinced them to take a break. They were able to relax and reset, which is what they really needed.
We enjoyed getting to spend time with Julie and her kids while they were here.
I took the kids up on Saturday. We played at a park, which the kids loved. We had dinner and went to Leatherby's that evening. 
I wasn't so good at taking pictures the rest of the week. We all went and spent a few hours with them on Sunday before we went up to Adria's for a dinner and birthday celebration. The kids were bummed that the kittens have found new homes, but enjoyed petting the mama still.
I went to dinner with Julie, Al, Lindy, Alexys, and Kyle Monday night. It's always nice to have a little adult time, where I can really visit and focus more. Al and I also drove up to Taylorsville Wednesday night and spent some time with Julie. And then Al, Mel, Julie and her kids came over Thursday and played at our house for a bit. I took my kids out of school, and Lindy watched all the kids while the moms went to lunch. My kids enjoyed that time with their cousins, and I enjoyed visiting one last time with my sisters. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you got to spend time with family that week and that you all had a fun time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun. I love that you put the pictures of mom and dad in.

    ReplyDelete