Sunday, May 3, 2020

Quarantine Week 7

Tessa passed off her Gumball Math Facts this week! I'm so proud of her!!

Her class had a Red Party to celebrate everyone passing off their Red Wizard Words. They wore as much red as they could and ate red treats while they visited on Google Hangouts.

Damon had fun learning about the weather this week. He loved making rain in a cup.


Tessa is taking good care of her flowers.


We found out Orem City is installing Utopia Fiber throughout the whole city, and they will be tearing up parts of our yard next week for that. So Paul decided to pause on his leveling project until that is finished, so they don't tear up his brand new work. Since he's not working out there, he turned on the sprinklers for the kids to run through. They loved that!



Tessa is looking so much more grown up lately.



The kids also had fun in the hot tub this week.



On Thursday the kids and I met Grandma and Grandpa Ham in Rose Canyon for a hike.

We hiked for almost 4 miles, and the kids did great.

We weren't in a hurry, so the kids got plenty of opportunity to explore. They found a couple huts that they thought were awesome.


They loved throwing rocks in the stream, and Damon loved to pretend like he was fishing.

When we got to "the top" Rockwell dragged a huge log over to a table to make a balance beam.



They ran around playing on everything in sight for a while, and I enjoyed visiting with my parents.

Then we headed back down. This was my first time in Rose Canyon, and I thought it was pretty. We hiked right along this stream most of the way.

Damon and Tessa got pretty tired the last half mile or so. I moved the backpack to the front and gave them each a piggy back ride for a bit. That was a good workout for me, and I definitely felt it in my arms the rest of the day!

We all loved spending the morning on the trail with Grandma and Grandpa!

Grandma Clark let us know that Pickleville Playhouse was streaming Shootout At Shadow Mountain. That's the last play we saw up at Bear Lake. We bought a ticket and watched that Saturday night. The kids thought it was so funny!!

3 comments:

  1. Glad you got to hang out with your folks. Looks like a fun hike. I'm glad the kids liked the play. I can just imagine the giggles. We watched it too and laughed all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of Tessa watering the flowers. That flower box looks so cute. I love the heart rocks around it. The sprinklers look fun. I'm glad you guys had a fun hike with mom and dad. It looks pretty up there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun that you got to stream the play from Bear Lake and that your children enjoyed watching it! All your activities look very fun and we sure loved hiking with you and your children!

    ReplyDelete