Sunday, August 15, 2021

Everyday Adventures

Paul got a great shot of Greenback, our favorite hummingbird.


I went to the Mat Kearney concert with Katie last week. It was super fun!

I went to Emilie's bridal shower. It was fun to celebrate her and see how much Matt's family adores her.

I had a really busy week where I was away from the family a lot, and so I tried to really give the kids my undivided attention when I was home. We played a lot of games and I watched a lot of tricks. :) I sure love my kids!

Roxanne asked Tessa if she could hire her to dog-sit her new puppy whenever she goes out of town for the day or for a trip. Tessa for sure would have done this for free, so it was an easy yes to getting paid to do something she loves!! Sadie is so stinking cute and we've all loved playing with her. Roxanne brings Sadie out to play with Tessa about once a day so she can get to know her before being in charge of taking care of her. It's Tessa's favorite part of the day!

2 comments:

  1. You are such a good mom Tiff. You are so good spending quality time with your kids and being interested in what they are interested in.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picture of the hummingbird! The dog sure looks cute and I'm sure that is Tessa's favorite time of the day! What a perfect job for her. That's great that you made up for being gone by spending special time with your children! Good job mothering!!

    ReplyDelete