Thursday, August 6, 2026

Father's Day

 The kids and I surprised Paul the morning of Father's Day with tattoos of his face. :)

He opened gifts after church.
We love the "All About My Dad" pages the kids fill out every year.
They're always good for a laugh!
These kids sure love their dad!! He makes them laugh every day, teaches them so many good things, and provides a great life for us. We love love love you Paul!!!
Paul got a nap after church, I made chicken, potatoes, breadsticks, and corn for dinner, and then we played Catan that night.

I also made tattoos of Grandpa Ham's face. :) I mailed them out to everyone in the Ham Fam, and we all sent him pictures throughout the day of us with our tattoos. He was planning on coming and spending the day with us, but he ended up feeling sick that day. I knew there was a good chance he wouldn't feel well, and I didn't want him home alone all day. I hoped that everyone in the family sending him pictures all day would make him laugh and feel loved.
He felt better the next Sunday, so he came over for dinner and we loved getting to visit with him! I enjoyed listening to Paul and Grandpa talk about growing up in Modesto/Hughson, and their time at Pinecrest Lake. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the pictures of the kids laughing with Paul! The tattoos were such a great idea. Thanks for doing that.

    ReplyDelete