Thursday, March 10, 2016

Everyday Adventures

Grandma and Gramps stopped by with a birthday present for Rockwell. My kids have the best grandparents! Really, how many grandmas will do a train down a tiny slide? They loved playing with Grandma and showing off for her. 

I got to stay at a hotel for Katie's birthday last weekend. I love my besties, and we love that we got our treats in the picture. :) I'm so happy to have these girls as such a big part of my life. 

Damon is such a joy to have in our family. He brings such happiness with all of his smiles.

Rockwell loved making his solar system kit from his birthday. He loves projects like that.

Tessa's favorite thing to do right now is cuddle and watch tv during Damon's morning nap and while Rockwell's at school. I love when I have the time to just cuddle with her and listen to her sing the songs and answer the characters on the shows. And yes, I know my silly face is super awesome, but look at that smile on Tess's face. Totally worth looking like that. :)

Damon is starting to give "love-ies," as I call them. He pushes his forehead against you, and I swear he's telling you he loves you. Sometimes he'll give actual kisses too. I love it!

I wish this picture was clear. I was laughing so hard watching Tessa and Rockwell play with Rockwell's new sword. Tess was chasing Rockwell, and it just looked so funny. Tiny little Tessa, with her cute braids, holding doggy, running full-speed wielding a sword that is as big as her. She cracks me up.
Also, how gorgeous is she?! Steve Ashby met her in January and the first thing he said was, "Wow. Your eyes go on forever." 

Even Damon can't help but kiss Damon! :)
He's looking so grown up these days.

It had been far too long since I've seen Buffie! She and Olivia came and played last week and the kids had a blast together. You never would have guessed it had been so long by the way they immediately ran off together. The kids and I went up there today and saw their beautiful new house. We walked to a park. My kids thought the giant sandbox (volleyball court) was awesome.
 Olivia got a little practice in for her new brother coming next month.

3 comments:

  1. Cute! Your kids are all so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable pictures and fun activities for all of you! I think your funny face was great and the smile it inspired in Tessa was fabulous. Damon's lovies are so cute! You have such cute children!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such adorable pictures and fun activities for all of you! I think your funny face was great and the smile it inspired in Tessa was fabulous. Damon's lovies are so cute! You have such cute children!

    ReplyDelete