Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Life Lately

I still just love it when Damon says goodnight to Tessa. It melts my heart every time.

We met Al and Katie for swimming last week. The kids all had a blast.

I love action shots of my kids playing with the rockets!
  
He launches it...and he catches it! :)
  

Grandma Ham and Dante came to play one day. Tessa loved having Grandma play with her and read to her while I played outside with the boys.

Rockwell and Tessa had fun painting penguins. 

  

We went to South Fork with neighborhood friends again. It was a cooler day and the water was freezing, but that sure didn't stop the kids from getting in the river.
  
This time they were all about catching a fish. They set up traps and scouted out the places they thought fish would be.

It was another fun day at the river.
  
  

1 comment: