Sunday, April 23, 2023

Julie & The Kids Come to Visit

 Julie and her kids came to Utah for their Spring Break. We went to my parents' to celebrate the March birthdays. Damon loved playing with Jonah!

I love to see all the cousins hanging out!

Rockwell has been dying to be taller than me. We took this picture at the end of January.

And we were talking about it again that night. We asked Paige to do a picture of us, and he's done it! He's taller than me now. He had a good little growth spurt between January and March!
We had tickets to Titanic at Hale Center Theatre Monday night. Rockwell was so excited to go hang out at Al's while the adults went to the show.
Pretty sure my nephews love it when their aunt jumps in their pictures with them. :)
Titanic was very well done, but it's such a sad story. At least I knew that going into it. :)
Tuesday night we had tickets to A Gentleman's Guide to Love and Murder at the Orem Hale Center Theatre. Rockwell was thrilled to get to hang out with his cousins again that night!
This time the nephews had a different aunt jump in their picture. Haha! I guess Mel and I think alike sometimes.
Tessa was at gymnastics both nights, so Paul and Damon had some fun hanging out together. They made ice cream sundaes one night and watched a movie. 
Grandpa was very sneaky taking treats into the play. We all laughed pretty hard when he offered us M&Ms from his medicine bottle. :)
We didn't think to do an auntie picture before Mel left to take my parents home that night. I was glad to get to see Julie and her kids again. We always love when they come to visit!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Rockwell did have a growth spurt. That was so fun to hang out that week and my kids loved all the cousin time.

    ReplyDelete