Thursday, September 21, 2023

Anniversary - 18 Years

 We decided to try out paddle boarding for our anniversary celebration this year. Theron let us borrow his paddle boards, and we drove up to Tibble Fork Reservoir. 

We've both wanted to try this for a long time and we both really loved it.
It's very peaceful to glide across the water in the beautiful mountain scenery.
We spent a couple hours there and enjoyed being together without any interruptions. :)
We ate some lunch at The Purple Turtle on the way home. It was a really fun way to celebrate. I've always loved that Paul and I both like to try new things, and especially like to try them together. Paul is still my very favorite person to spend time with and I'm glad we could have a fun day together. I sure do love love love you Paul!!

1 comment: