Thursday, September 21, 2023

New Kayaks

Paul and I enjoyed paddle boarding so much that we went out shopping for some that same night. Haha. We didn't find any that were good deals, but we did find a great deal on kayaks for the kids. Theron was out of town for a while, so we still had his boards and decided to go use them once more before we returned them. As soon as the kids were home from school, we threw everything in the truck and headed up to Tibble Fork again.

We had such a blast up there! The kids absolutely loved kayaking!!
Damon paddled past me and yelled, "I love this! I even love this more than playing the Switch!!" Haha!
They all thought it was fun to try and stand like a paddle board.
There were a lot of ducks and they would swim right up to us.
We stayed as long as we could before Rockwell and I needed to get back for our youth activities. It was seriously so much fun and we can't wait to be able to use them again!

1 comment:

  1. That looks so fun! It looks so beautiful and peaceful. I love what Damon said to you, I can just picture his giant smile while he said it.

    ReplyDelete