Friday, October 23, 2015

Around Our House Lately

Rockwell has conquered the monkey bars! And now my fear of broken bones may commence. :)

 We love when Dad is home!

 My friend Aubrey and I watch each others' kids while the other one helps in the classroom. Tessa and McKay have had fun playing with each other. 

I absolutely love Damon's smile!

Twincipals! :)

I had to document this. Tessa is drinking milk!! That's a straw that has chocolate balls in it and flavors the milk as it passes through the straw. She won't drink chocolate milk, but this straw was motivation for her I guess. She drank half the cup!

Tessa and I are still having fun with our one-on-one time. We painted together today.

Damon is all over the place when he sleeps. I put bumpers in his crib today, because I'm finding him in positions like this all the time.

Rockwell and Tessa helped me make some treats for a girls night I had with some friends from our neighborhood. 

We met Al at a park this week. She was watching Kiara and Boston during Ben's surgery. They all had a lot of fun riding scooters, collecting treasures, and pretending they were on a rocket ship.

Rockwell is sure seeming grown up these days. He always wants to be playing with friends. There are some really good boys in our neighborhood that he has a lot of fun with. Aubrey always sends me pictures when they play at her house, which I love of course. Rockwell, Brig, and Jayden found crickets and named them this day.
 This picture is awesome. She captured all the phases of a jump. :)

2 comments: