Friday, October 23, 2015

Damon

Damon loves finding his feet. He's starting to play with toys now, and his toes seem to be his favorite toys.
He scoots all around now. It shocks me how much distance he can get. He pushes his bum up like this and then stretches out, and can get clear across his blanket and turn all the way around.

I had fun taking some pictures of him in his My First Halloween shirt.
 Damon adores Rockwell. All Rockwell has to do is laugh near Damon and Damon joins in with him. He smiles at Rockwell all day and loves his constant hugs.
 He sleeps at least 12 hours a night and is sleep trained to put himself to sleep. He is still as happy as can be, especially if he's being held. 


2 comments:

  1. Love him! I love the Halloween pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been too long since I've seen him! He is growing up so much! I love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete