Saturday, October 10, 2015

Life Lately

Rockwell LOVES holidays. He jumped out of carpool on October 1st yelling, "It's October! We can decorate for Halloween now!!"
This boy just keeps getting bigger and stronger. I can't believe how old he is already!

Rockwell is still enjoying gymnastics and learning some fun stuff.
He gets more comfortable trying things by himself each week.
Tessa likes to practice gymnastics at home too. While we were there yesterday she kept telling me she's 5. It's so hard for her to watch the kids and not participate.

Damon constantly has his hand on my neck these days. Needless to say my hair has been in ponytails a lot lately.

Tessa could eat goldfish all day every day. She carries the container all over the house, and apparently the backyard too.

Sometimes we match...and that's fun.

Rockwell is still loving school, and has shown more desire to learn than he ever has in his life. Thank goodness for good teachers!!
As he was getting into bed tonight he grabbed his scriptures and said, "I'm going to study my scriptures Mom." I hung around to observe that! He wanted to look for his popcorn (sight) words, and found quite a few. I laid with him so he could tell me when he found some. He also sounded out a word that he's never read before. I'm very proud of how hard he is working and all the progress he is making toward reading.

Aren't they cute?!

My mom, Mel, Al, and Katie took me to lunch for my birthday. We found some tables outside Cafe Rio, and the kids had fun playing on the grass after they ate.

2 comments:

  1. Study my scriptures? That is so cute! I love the neck pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the scripture reading picture and actually all the pictures of the children!

    ReplyDelete