Friday, December 11, 2015

Everyday Adventures

Rockwell and Tessa think it is so funny when Damon climbs all over them.

Tessa has still been making some awesome choices on her outfits. She really wanted both of these flowers in her hair one day. My siblings used to make fun of me for the bows my mom would put in my hair. They would always say I looked like I was about to take flight. I chuckled every time I looked at her that day thinking about that. 

We've been able to play with Brig, McKay, and Richmond a lot lately. They all have fun together. 

It's been pretty warm lately, so the kids have gotten to play outside a lot, which I'm always grateful for in the winter.

Damon is still such a snuggly baby. Paul was planning on hanging the Christmas lights on our house on Saturday. And then he started playing with Damon and decided the lights could wait! :) I absolutely love this picture.

Tessa really wanted to put Prickles in a diaper one day. She wrapped him up in it and carried him around like that.

I did a few crafts with Rockwell and Tessa this week. We painted Christmas ornaments and made some pipe cleaner Christmas trees.

This is how I get to go to the bathroom or get ready for the day. Damon plays with the cute baby in the mirror.

We've had a few sightings of Paul this week, and the first thing the kids want to do is wrestle with him.
He finished his classes for this semester on Wednesday. This has been a very, very tough semester. He got 1 hour of sleep Sunday night and 0 hours of sleep Tuesday night trying to finish his finals so he can put these classes behind him and move on with his life. I found this on our calendar. It's a good insight into how Paul feels about one of his professors.

Damon is a great eater and is enjoying trying new solids.

Al and Keith and their kids moved in with us Tuesday night. Wyatt got to stay and play with us while Al and Keith loaded the moving truck and got everything into their storage shed. He thought it was fun to take a spelling test with Rockwell.
It's been fun to have them stay here. Rockwell and Tessa are absolutely loving having 'Wytatt and Howlee' live at our house!

2 comments:

  1. You guys are the best hosts ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures! You do such fun things with your children Tiff! The picture of Damon playing with the baby in the mirror brought back memories of you and your siblings when you were babies. I loved it!

    ReplyDelete