Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Life Lately

Tessa really wanted her nails painted today, so we did some Christmas colors on both our nails.

 Rockwell was practicing gymnastics last night and Tessa let me teach her how to do a bridge. She got pretty close to getting her head off the floor.

This was too cute to happen upon!

Tessa wanted to start doing chores this week with Rockwell. She put the clean silverware away and helped fold her laundry and put it away.

Rockwell was excited to set up his "Polar Express" train.

Cute sleeping kids!

Tessa always wants to do homework with Rockwell. She draws in her notebook and asks me to help her write letters.

It was so fun to have Paul home over Thanksgiving break. Tessa seems to be past her Mom-Only phase, and even said she only wanted Dad to change her stinky diaper last weekend (which hasn't happened in months!). I did not argue with that. :)

 There's a good chance Damon will do the Mowgli crawl like Rockwell did. He is up on his feet and hands a lot these days.

Tessa loves her My Little Pony jacket she got from Grandma and Grandpa Ham for her birthday. When she puts the pony eyes down, she says we can't call her Tessa, only Rainbow Dash.

She is really loving to hold Damon now. She tells me all day long how much she loves Damon and he is SO cute!

This picture is not the clearest, but this is my life right here. I'm feeding Damon a bottle, Tessa was playing on top of my legs pretending it was her bed, and Rockwell was going back and forth under my legs in the tunnel. Personal space? What's that?! And I am constantly doing at least 3 things at the same time. Feeding Damon, while pretending I'm sleeping with Tessa, and listening to Rockwell tell me about his day at school. And the crazy thing is I wouldn't choose to do anything else!

I was trying to clean one day, and I left all three kids playing in Damon's room. After a bit I could hear Damon starting to fuss and Rockwell came in the bathroom to tell me Damon wanted me. I finished with what I was cleaning real quick and went in the room to find Damon totally happy and Tessa reading books to him. She was so cute telling him detailed stories to go along with the pictures. I actually got to finish cleaning because she read him a big stack of books.

 Grandpa Barth stayed with us one night last weekend.

Al and Hallee came by to drop off some clothes for when they move in. They brought another birthday present for Tessa. She has loved playing with her new crowns and high heels! She even made a "horse princess." :)

This kid is just too cute! I think he's getting two more teeth on the bottom, but he still just smiles and laughs all day long.

 Tessa made "princess stairs" the other day and had me watch her walk down them over and over. I thought that was pretty creative.
There are very few times I capture Tessa's real smile in a picture. I absolutely love her real smile and get so excited when I actually catch it. 

Rockwell and Tessa played so well together the whole Thanksgiving break. That sure made for a nice weekend!

 They were so excited to wake up to more snow Saturday morning. They had a good time playing in it and making "snowberry soup" in the bucket. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this post. There are so many cute things and pictures. Your kids are so cute and I love how creative they are and all of the fun things that they play. I'm so excited to stay with you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great assortment of pictures and activities that the children do!Damon reading the book and Tessa reading to him are just too cute! What fun children!

    ReplyDelete