Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Tessa and Damon

Tessa takes such good care of Damon. She is going to be one fantastic mom some day.
 Tessa had him laughing so hard here. I'm holding Damon in these pictures, with Tessa's adorable laugh to my right and Damon's adorable laugh to my left. These are the mothering moments that get me through the day. :)
 She loves to feed him.
 As soon as she hears him wake up from a nap she asks if she can go play with him. It's very helpful if I'm in the middle of something. I heard the water running when I went up the stairs to get him out one day. Tessa had been brushing his hair. He was just sitting there letting her brush it. :)
 They were playing while I was reading with Rockwell. I heard her say, "Oh, your nose is running." She went and got a tissue and wiped his nose, then went on playing. 
 They melt my heart daily.

2 comments:

  1. Adorable! How can you stand ask if that cuteness?!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The whole post is just too cute! I love it! I'm so glad you shared that!

    ReplyDelete