Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Around Our House

This girl! Here are a couple quotes from her lately. "Am I 16 yet? Ughh! But I want to drive!!" "Mom, can you drop me off at the pizza store?" I am so intrigued and scared to see what she's like as a teenager. 

We went to the Provo City Center Temple open house last week. It is absolutely beautiful! I loved taking the kids. They were excited to be able to go inside and see all the rooms. While we were watching the video at the beginning of the tour Rockwell leaned over and whispered, "When I watch temple movies, I think about marrying Eden." Funny kid.

We have gotten so much snow this winter. The kids love to play in it.

 My Uncle Ron was in town for my Great-Aunt Karen's funeral. He joined us for my mom's birthday dinner at Sweet Tomatoes. It was a fun night out with my family.

 Al invited Tessa over to play while I got everything ready for Rockwell's birthday party on Friday. (Yes, the one that didn't happen. Darn it!) Tessa had so much fun and I'm pretty sure she could have stayed all day if I had let her. It was a huge help to be able to get the party all set up without any interruptions that morning. Thanks Al!

Al and her family dropped some treats off for the kids on Saturday. Jonah thought it was fun to leave them on the porch and run. The next time the doorbell rang that day Rockwell went running down the hall saying, "I hope it's more candy!" It was a fun surprise that cheered Rockwell up after having to cancel his party.

Damon loves to smoosh our faces if we're laying on the floor.

We enjoyed watching the Super Bowl and having a yummy dinner.

Tessa had some fun faces for us in the car. She cracks me up.

Damon likes to be right in the action of what the rest of us are doing. He always climbs up to see what's going on.
And he's still just the cutest little thing!

Tessa told me I had to come find Daddy because he was hiding. I wonder where Tessa hid him! :)
Then she told him to "explode". 

Damon is in need of another haircut, but I think it's going to be a lot more challenging with how squirmy he's gotten.

Paul and the kids had a lot of fun with target practice. It was nice to have Paul home for a long weekend with President's Day.



2 comments:

  1. Your kids have such cute personalities! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures as always!You really capture Tessa's personality in her pictures!

    ReplyDelete