Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Everyday Adventures

We've been trying to find fun things to do inside. This winter has been so cold and snowy! 
There was one day that was not miserably cold, so we took advantage of that and played outside for a bit. A little sunshine made us all very happy.
    

My handsome boys. This is one of my favorite pictures ever!
 Paul combed Damon's hair to the side for church and he instantly looked all grown up. 

Paul took Rockwell bowling with the student leadership at THS. Rock was so excited to go and had a blast. That was the one and only time Paul saw any of the kids Monday through Friday that week. January was rough!

 I found Tessa watching TV in Damon's toy bucket. 

Rockwell had a 100s Day Party at school to celebrate being 100 days smarter. They were supposed to dress like Smarty Pants. :)

Tessa was a great water girl the other day. All throughout my workout she would come ask me if I needed a drink. :) She has been waking up so early lately. She comes in and wakes me up most mornings. I asked her if her light was green one morning and she said, "No. But I'm full of sleep Mom."

We were so excited to have Al come over and play this week. Tessa and Hallee were playing Jake and the Neverland Pirates. They're both Izzie and have fairy dust pouches hanging around their necks. These girls are too cute!

 Damon is still all over the place, but at least he's learning how to get out of situations like this a little more smoothly now.

Grandma Ham and Mel came over today. Tessa LOVES when people read books with her.

Rockwell came home with some hearts for Tessa and me today. He wrote 'I love Tessa' on Tess's.
 I got two. One says 'I love Mom.' And the other says 'Mom you love me.' So true Rockwell! So true!

1 comment:

  1. You have the sweetest children! I sure love them and spending time with them!

    ReplyDelete