Friday, September 2, 2016

1st Grade

Rockwell started 1st grade! He was really excited for it. He didn't want me to walk him inside. I was proud of him for feeling so confident, and happy that he didn't seem to be nervous at all. It was only when I dropped him off at the curb that I got sad about him being so grown up that he can walk into school on the first day by himself.
He gave his first day two thumbs up! We sure missed having him at home though. The moment Rockwell opened the door to the van after school, Tessa yelled, "Rockwell! I miss-ed you!!"
The kids swam in the backyard after school, and had a blast together. They really did miss each other.


3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of them hugging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of them hugging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures as always but I love the one of them hugging also. Tessa's welcome to him when he got in the car was so sweet! You have adorable children !

    ReplyDelete