Thursday, June 1, 2017

Mother's Day

This year was another fabulous Mother's Day. Our bishop cancelled all the meetings, so Paul was home with us all day. He started it out with crepes for breakfast, and presents from him and the kids. I love the papers where they answer questions about Mom. Those are adorable.
After church I spent the afternoon reading and napping in my room. It was heavenly to have a few hours to myself. Paul made steak tacos for dinner and cleaned it all up. After the kids were in bed he washed and cut up all the produce in the fridge just to make my week a little easier. That meant so much to me. He is so thoughtful and sweet!
Rockwell used his classroom money to buy me a candy necklace. He has been so generous and thoughtful lately.
For family night we planted the flowers that Rockwell/Mrs. Smith gave me for Mother's Day in our front yard.

1 comment:

  1. Great picture of you and the kids! That is so thoughtful! Nice job Paul!

    ReplyDelete