Friday, June 2, 2017

Memorial Day

Somebody made this display for all the soldiers who have died and are buried in the Orem Cemetery. I run by there most mornings, and it was very humbling every time I passed it last week. There were so many names and flags, and this is just one cemetery. I am very grateful for the service and sacrifice of those who protect our country, and their families.

Rockwell and I hiked the Salt Lake Overlook with my parents, Mel, and all their kids Monday morning. 
Rockwell doesn't look happy in any of these pictures, but I promise he liked the hike. :) It was one of those things that I'm so happy my son enjoys, since I love to hike so much. He kept up with us the whole time and never complained.
  
It's a beautiful view at the top.

We went to Grandma Ham's house in the evening for a barbecue. The kids loved playing with their cousins and grandparents. It was a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Looks like fun! We should do some hikes this summer!

    ReplyDelete