Friday, June 2, 2017

Everyday Adventures

Damon has been pretty generous with his hugs lately, and we all love it!
  

I got to go to Ataiya and Alexys' dance concert. They are so fun to watch. You can tell they both really enjoy dancing.
I went to Elijah's band concert. He had an improv solo with the Jazz Band. He sounded awesome! I love listening to a good jazz band. Both of his bands sounded really good, especially for a junior high.

We've enjoyed visiting and feeding the ducklings that are often in the canal by our house.
Today we rode bikes in the church parking lot and stopped to feed the ducks on the way home. All three kids had the same bloody knee by the time we got home.

I found this note on my shopping list one day. I love when Rockwell leaves me sweet notes!

Tessa and I worked on her ABC book throughout this school year. We finished it, and she knows all but a few of the letter names and the sounds they make. She carries it around everywhere now and LOVES to look at the picture of the puppy.

I heard Damon saying 'Cheese!' over and over so I went to see what he was doing. Tessa was posing and he was taking pictures of her with his phone. :)

It was so funny to listen to the kids and Eden playing the other day. Our trampoline was covered in stuff that drops from our tree. They all got a broom and cleaned it up. Rockwell and Eden talked about how they were doing Habit #7. They were synergizing by working together to clean the tramp off. I love that their school teaches those things!

1 comment:

  1. The one of Damon taking a picture of Tessa is adorable!

    ReplyDelete