Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Tessa is 6!!!

It was Tessa Girl's birthday yesterday. She is now 6 years old!
Tessa is such a spunky, sassy, quick-witted girl. She loves to have fun and laugh. Her happy personality draws people to her. 

She is also very sweet and caring, which makes her a really great friend.
Tess is adventurous. She enjoys trying new things and being active. There isn't much that scares her or makes her nervous. 

Tessa is boy crazy!! When Al picked her up from school a few weeks ago, she got in the car, asked Al why she was picking her up, and then said, "So, has my mom told you about the new boy I love?" She plays with her friend Brian every day at school, and says she loves him now instead of Bryce. 
 
I was reading Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day to the kids the other night. It says, "There was kissing on tv, and I hate kissing." Rockwell said, "Same as me! I hate kissing." To which Tessa responded, "I love kissing!" Haha! I'm very curious to know what she's going to be like as a teenager. And I hope we can handle it. :)

Tessa loves to draw and color, swim, read, play with her brothers, ride bikes, and watch tv. The way to her heart is to sit down and read books to her. She needs a little alone time every day, and I love that she'll tell us that's what she needs.

She is so generous and thoughtful. She loves to share and is always willing to. Her brothers adore her and have so much fun playing with her.

We sure love you Tessa Girl!! Happy birthday!!



Paul took the day off work for Tessa's birthday. As soon as Rockwell got home from school, Tessa opened her presents.

She didn't have one idea of what she wanted, she just said she wanted to be surprised.


She was excited about her barbie, ballet skirt, fuzzy socks, paint set, beanie boo bag, and notebook and pens. She's had fun playing with all of them.

She's already painted pictures for me, Rockwell's friend Flynn, and our babysitter Acacia.

She wanted to go to Hang Time with Hallee for her party. They had a blast!

Tessa loved these ropes.



We had cupcakes after dinner and then Tessa got to stay up late with us. I think she had a wonderful day and felt special and loved.


2 comments:

  1. The pictures are amazing and so is Tessa! I loved being able to see the pictures from her special day and seeing her reactions! She's such a fun girl who I love dearly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those pictures are perfect, she is gorgeous. Tessa is one of a kind and I'm so glad that Hallee has her for a best friend!

    ReplyDelete