Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Life Lately

Rockwell did a Patriotic Music Program at school. He was really excited about this. He seems to really like music class this year.
He held some states for one of the songs and he played the bells on another. It was a really great program.

Paul and I went on a date to see Creed II. We went to Shoots for dinner, and the Riverwoods were beautiful all decorated for Christmas.

We started a puzzle over Fall Break, and were so excited when we finished it up last month.

Tessa went to Brian's birthday party. Brian is the new boy she loves. :) I read a Christmas book to Tessa's kindergarten class this week, and Brian made sure to come tell me that he's her friend and that he has a crush on Tessa. Kids are so funny these days!
  

Buffie and her kids came over to play, and the kids all had a blast playing in the leaves. We were both picking leaves out of our girls' hair throughout the next day, but the fun they had was worth it.

We get SO many leaves on the ground every fall. Damon loved to help rake them this year. 
  
He loved to "do hard work" with Daddy every weekend.
Paul installed some grates on our rain gutters to keep all the leaves out. They look great!
  

I went to Kyle's Latin dance concert a few weeks ago. It was an awesome show, and I was super impressed with Kyle's moves.

My kids just melt my heart sometimes. This is the conversation I overheard last week:
Damon: "Tessa, you're the greatest girl alive."
Tessa: "Aww, thanks Damon. I love you."
Damon: "Me too."
And today Rockwell told me, "Mom, I'm so glad Damon was sent down to our family because he is so cute and so funny!"

2 comments:

  1. Ahh! Your children are so sweet! Tessa's boyfriend sounds quite friendly and how fun that you got to read to their class! Paul is one hard working man and the grates look great and like they will protect the gutters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The things the kids said are adorable!

    ReplyDelete