Friday, May 17, 2019

Women's Conference

I went to BYU's Women's Conference with Grandma Clark, Carrie, and Emilie this year. 
Paul took a couple days off work to stay home with the kids while I was there. We were all excited for this change of pace.
Grandma Clark got us a couple hotel rooms close to campus, and we stayed Wednesday and Thursday nights. It was fun to spend that uninterrupted time with my mother and sisters-in-law. We walked over to campus both mornings. The first day, we really wanted to connect with nature on our way over there. 
Or we were trying to find a shortcut that ended up being a climb through the back of another hotel and randomly emerging through a row of bushes close to the sidewalk. Haha! We found the right trail the next day. :)
We went to the opening and closing sessions together both days, but split up for the classes during the day. We each chose whatever classes interested us most. My favorite class was Nobody Can Do What a Righteous Woman Can Do. I loved learning more about many of the women Christ interacted with in the New Testament, and feeling how much He loves women!
I loved being back on BYU campus. It is so beautiful there, and I have so many fun memories from going to college there. In between each of the classes I would spend as much time as I could sitting outside reading and enjoying the beauty. It was such a relaxing and rejuvenating few days!

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it so much. Talking to you really made me want to go next year!

    ReplyDelete