Sunday, June 9, 2019

This and That

Rockwell and Damon finished up their spring soccer season. They both played so well! 
  
I've signed Rockwell up for a new league in Provo called Provo Fury. It sounds like it will be a little more competitive than rec league, but not crazy intense like playing on a club team. Al is helping out with the league and volunteered to help at their kickoff party. I took her kids and Rockwell over to the party. They had fun games and prizes, and some Real Monarch players were there too.
I'm going to try to keep Rockwell practicing over the summer. We're going to work on his ball handling. I love taking him here to practice because I can just enjoy the beauty!!

We spent hours and hours outside playing basketball and riding bikes the other day.
Tessa asked if she could try riding her bike without training wheels. Paul and I both helped her try for a few minutes each, and by then she had it down.
  
I love to see my kids proud of themselves for accomplishing something hard!

Emilie has moved in with us for the summer. It's been so fun to see her so much more often! She let Tessa try on her crown and sash the first night. :)

Damon has loved jumping in puddles lately. We've had plenty of rain this spring, so he's gotten to do it a lot!

When Elena was in town, Al took her, Caitlyn, and Jonah to the temple to do baptisms for the dead. Hallee and Wyatt came over to play at our house. Rockwell was in school still, so Damon loved getting to play with Wyatt all by himself.

We went and walked on the Provo River Parkway with Al one day. They loved throwing rocks and seeing ducks, frogs, a snake, and snails.

Tessa and Damon are absolutely in love with Emily Best's puppy, Penny. Emily is so sweet and will always bring Penny out to play with them.

Paul has been cooking a lot since school got out. I've said it before and I'll say it again. :) I sure love that Paul loves to cook!

The kids are loving being out of school. I've really enjoyed it too so far. We've stayed active and busy enough that I'm not going crazy at all yet. :)

3 comments:

  1. I loved watching Damon and Rockwell play this season. They are both so good! Where are you practicing with Rockwell? That is beautiful. That picture of Tessa in the crown and sash is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a field at Oak Canyon Jr High. It's right up the hill from where Damon played soccer this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The picture of Tessa in the crown and sash is adorable! How fun for her! All the pictures are great and I'm glad I got to see Tessa and Rockwell riding their bikes today! They are doing great and Rockwell is doing so well with basketball too!

    ReplyDelete