Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Back To School

We were all ready for school to start this year. Summer was super fun, but it's been so nice to have schedules again. 
Rockwell is in 4th grade with Mrs. Ellsworth.
Tessa is in 1st grade with Mrs. Smith
Tessa didn't want me to walk her into her class on the first day. I'm so glad she's confident, but she is seeming a little too grown up lately.  Doesn't she look super mature in these pictures?!
Damon is in preschool with Mrs. Roxi
He also told me I didn't need to walk him inside. He just jumped out of the van and ran right inside. I wasn't sure how he would handle preschool, so I was just happy and relieved that he wasn't nervous at all. He loved his first day! He was all smiles when he came out.

I was quite excited for my two hours of alone time while all three kids were in school at the same time. I had been looking forward to a long run all by myself. I left our house and ran from there up into Provo Canyon. I felt so free! :)

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad they are all enjoying school. They all look so cute and so grown up in those pictures! Enjoy your free time, you've earned it!

    ReplyDelete