Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Bear Lake

Gramps and Grandma Clark took the whole family to Bear Lake again this year. We love this weekend! It's so relaxing and so fun to spend a few days straight with just the adults. Paul and I got there late Friday night and spent a while visiting and laughing with everyone. I got up early Saturday morning and went for a run. It is beautiful there!

I was really hoping to make it all the way to the lake, but I wasn't sure if there was any place where I could access it. Luckily after about 4 miles I saw a sign for public beach access. I'm guessing this isn't where most people play at the beach when they come to Bear Lake. It was pretty from a distance, but you would have to get quite dirty if you wanted to get all the way out to the water. I'm glad I made it there though, since that was the goal. :)

We had a fun morning eating great food and playing games. Brent is so competitive at Code Names and I love it!


We also did a Clue escape room. We made it out on time with a few hints.

After that we got some famous raspberry shakes.



We got to spend the rest of the afternoon relaxing at the cabin. I love reading and visiting out on the deck. So fun and so beautiful!




We ate dinner at Pickleville Playhouse Saturday night, and then watched Shootout at Shadow Mountain. It was not written as a Juanito Bandito play, but an actor ended up missing the last four performances and so Juanito Bandito filled in for him. It was so funny!

We had another great breakfast on Sunday and played more games throughout the morning. We sure appreciate Brent and Kristene doing this for the family. We had a wonderful time!

3 comments:

  1. That is such a fun tradition, I'm glad you guys had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We packed in a lot of fun, and laughed our heads off together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you had such a good time! It looks wonderful and was beautiful up there!

    ReplyDelete