Tuesday, September 10, 2019

End of Summer Fun

Tessa and Damon are all about swinging lately. They both love to go so high that their heads touch the leaves from the tree.
  

I took the kids to Discovery Park in Pleasant Grove, and they all loved the tire swings.

We've had more fun in the hot tub.

Rockwell and Damon have been the best of buds lately, and it is just adorable!

Tessa and Damon love pretending and playing dress up together.
Hallee was over one day, and so there were two princesses and their cat. :)

August is always a terrible month for Paul. He is so overloaded and so stressed every single August. I seriously don't know how he keeps going on how little sleep he gets. I assumed we would just count going to Bear Lake with the Clark family as our anniversary celebration, and was perfectly fine with that. I was so surprised when he told me that he had arranged for Acacia to come over and babysit the kids the night of our anniversary so we could go out to dinner together. I got all teary when he told me because it meant so much to me that he made time to do something sweet for me in the midst of his super intense month. He is so thoughtful, and I am so blessed to have him.

Tessa was so cute reading this book to Damon and trying to help him understand addition. :)

3 comments:

  1. You packed a lot in this summer! Great pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of the pictures. Your kids are so cute! Nice job Paul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! The ones of Rockwell and Damon and Tessa and Damon are so adorable! Paul did great on your anniversary and I'm sure that was meaningful to you!

    ReplyDelete