Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Everyday Adventures

 Tessa was so excited to dog-sit Sadie for a whole weekend. She takes great care of her and loves it!


Rockwell went to Classic Skating with some friends one night and was thrilled that he won enough tickets to buy a stuffed penguin!

I have been riding my bike up to Vivian Park a couple times a week. I absolutely love this ride. The scenery is gorgeous and it's just good for my soul to exercise out in the beauty of the canyon. I'm really going to miss it this winter.

Matt & Lori came to town at the end of September. We celebrated the September/October birthdays and Elena was so excited to get a party at Grandma's house.
Tessa and Hallee spent their evening doing each other's hair. They sure are seeming older these days!
Our annual birthday picture with Jonah. :)

Rockwell was so excited to be chosen to work at the Book Fair at school. He spent a lot of time there and bought quite a few Wings of Fire books. He's loving that series right now!

Mel and I bought tickets to the Kane Brown concert months ago. Since then, she has dislocated her shoulder and had to have surgery to repair the damage caused. She is still recovering from her surgery and didn't feel like going to the concert would be wise. We were both so bummed. We have been wanting to see Kane live for years. Paul came with me instead and was pleasantly surprised with how many songs he knew and liked.
It was a great concert! The opening acts went on way longer than we wanted them to, but once Kane came out, it was so much fun!

2 comments:

  1. Those are the cutest pictures of Tessa with the dog! I'm so glad she's got that job! I love the annual picture of you and Paul with Jonah! I'm also so glad that you had such a great time at the concert and that I got to spend that evening with your children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tessa and Sadie, that is so much cuteness in one picture! Rockwell is such a stud! I love the Fall pictures, gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete