Wednesday, October 27, 2021

Family Pictures

 It's been two years since we've taken family pictures, so I decided it was time for some new ones. :) Al was so nice and came to take the pictures of our family and Paul & me again. We sure appreciate you Al!!

I had scouted out this location but wasn't totally prepared for the time of day that I decided to actually take the pictures, and it turned out that we were stuck in one spot of shade which made it so we didn't quite get the background I was hoping for. Luckily Al had us go up onto a trail for a few pics because this is the one that I liked the most and decided to frame in our library.
I love the one of Paul and me. :)
I took the pictures of the kids down a little further in a different spot. I thought I would use more of the fence there, but again we were limited with the sun where it was.
They're just such cute kids!
I sure am grateful for this family of mine!

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful pictures of your beautiful family! Al does a great job, doesn't she? Your kids have the cutest smiles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love any chance to hang out with the Barth family. You guys are such a beautiful family inside and out. Cheesy, but true!

    ReplyDelete