Monday, September 13, 2021

Life Lately

 We went to Katie's house for a Labor Day family swim party. Al & Audrey came too and we all had a really fun day. Paul ended up having to miss it because of real estate issues that came up. We all missed having him there.


Rockwell and Tessa are both doing awesome on their jobs. Rockwell loves when he finds snakes in the yards that he mows. He's seen a lot of baby ones this year and a few big ones too. He always likes to pick them up and hold them for a while.
Tessa loves when Roxanne needs her to watch Sadie. It really is the best job ever for Tess!

I got a new bike as an early birthday present. I've been riding the purple bike from my childhood, and it finally bit the dust after about 27 years. I can't believe it lasted that long! I love my new bike and have enjoyed riding it this past week. 
I've been working toward a goal of riding from our house to the top of the trail in Provo Canyon. It ends at Vivian Park, which is a 17 mile ride round trip. I made it to the top today!
I really love riding in the canyon through all the beauty.

Tessa and Damon opened the door dressed like this when Grandma and Grandpa Ham came to babysit them. Grandpa asked Damon who he was and Damon said, "A mighty warrior!!" Haha!
They spent a lot of time using their imaginations this weekend, and I loved it. They spent Sunday afternoon outside playing all sorts of things in this relaxation area they made. I love the times when the kids play together and come up with non-screen things to do.

2 comments:

  1. Good job Tiffany on making it to the top! Your new bike looks really great and it's got to be better than your old one! Your children are so good at playing together and getting along so well. Their imaginations are so good also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damon and Kenzie were so cute sitting by the pool eating popsicles. I love the picture of Tessa and Damon dressed up. Nice job biking up the canyon!

    ReplyDelete