Wednesday, January 5, 2022

Christmas Morning

 

Santa came!!!

Damon was so excited for his skateboard!
Tessa asked for another Present Pet so Diamond, her Present Pet from last year, will have a friend. She was so glad that     was able to unbox herself this time.
Rockwell has been wanting the whole set of Wings of Fire, and was so excited that he got most of the books from Santa.
It was fun to have Chad staying with us for Christmas this year!
Damon was so funny opening presents this year. He either got so excited that he flung parts of things into the Christmas tree, or he tucked the present under his arm and sat there with a small grin on his face. He was equally excited about the different gifts, but for some reason had very different ways of showing that excitement throughout the day. 
Rockwell woke up with a small cold and wasn't showing too many emotions all morning.
It was the penguin mug that finally got a reaction out of him. :)
Tess was pretty smiley all morning. :)
I think they all had a wonderful Christmas morning!
Paul was happy with the gifts we gave him too. 
I got him all the seasons of The Office on Amazon Prime. I know he's missed having access to them on Netflix.
I also surprised him with a record player and some records I thought he would like. We're always looking for ways for Paul to have down time and relax, and I thought he might like to put on some good music while he cooks or plays games with the family.
The kids each got me a magnet for the fridge from some of my favorite shows, and they were amazing! 
Tessa made Paul and me a hand soap with a poem inside that she wrote. We loved that!
And Paul spoiled me as usual. I'm really excited for my new books, cd's, entertainment center, and to sign up for a Sharon Says So book club.

2 comments:

  1. Such a fun post and you got some great pictures of the kids reactions and Paul's also! It all looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You got great pictures. I love seeing everyone's excited face, it makes me feel like I was there.

    ReplyDelete