Tuesday, March 7, 2023

Everyday Adventures

 Damon learned how to break boards at Activity Days. Paka is his leader now, and she taught the boys a few karate moves. Damon loved this!!


Paul, Theron, and Josh put on their Movie Night for their clients again. We got to see Ant Man: Quantumania. This is a lot of work for them, but their clients sure love it!
It was fun to have Rockwell come this year! He thought it was the best night ever with Keith bringing Wyatt, popcorn, soda, and a Marvel movie.
He was happy to take as much leftover popcorn as he could carry. :)

The kids each cooked a dinner this week. At this point in time, they all think it's fun to cook. :)

Ofa and EJ had their baby!! Zariyah Elaine was born on March 3rd, and she is just beautiful!
EJ and Ofa are going to be such good parents! I can't wait to meet her!!
Tessa loves this picture and how Zariyah looks like she's flexing her muscles. Haha. :)

Rockwell had his Spring Band Concert last night. I sure loved listening to him play! He's still loving playing, and it's so fun to see him after his concerts and how proud he is of how good they sound after months of working on their songs.

3 comments:

  1. I'm sorry that I missed Rockwell's spring concert last night! That's great that you're having your children fix dinners and I'm glad they think it's fun to cook! Damon sure looked happy in the first picture and in the video that you sent Dad






    I'm sorry that I missed Rockwell's spring concert last night! I know you told us about it! Zariah is a beautiful baby isn't she? I'm glad that Rockwell got to go to the movie and got lots of popcorn! I'm sure he loved that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the movie night, Keith and Wyatt sure enjoyed it. I love that picture of you and Rockwell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When our teenagers were required to cook dinner one night a week, it wasn't so fun for them or for us. We ended up eating a lot of Top Ramen. Haha

    ReplyDelete