Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Grandma Clark's Birthday

 We had the family over to celebrate Grandma Clark's birthday and eat a delicious Mexican feast. :)

Emilie made her a beautiful and delicious cake. I think this one was my favorite so far! Also, I think I say that every time I try another one of her cakes. :)
This picture totally reminded me of Tessa's picture while we were singing to her. Like Grandma, like granddaughter. Ha!
We played Chase the Ace after dinner. Carrie captured these magical shots and we all laughed so hard. :) They're the gift that keep on giving. 
It was a really fun night with the family!!

2 comments:

  1. That is hilarious that Tessa and I both pointed to ourselves for our birthday song. When I saw those pics of Cade and Brent, I started laughing hard all over again. That evening was so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that Tessa and grandma did the same thing, so cute!

    ReplyDelete