Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Gary & Matt Come to Visit

Gary and Matt came into town for a few days to spend some time with Grandma & Grandpa Ham. Al and I drove up to Mel's on Thursday and hung out there so Gary could meet Zariyah and Clara. It's always so fun to see the babies. :)

We went over to my parents' after that, and sadly we could smell gas again. (Well, everyone else could smell it. I've never smelled it, stupid nose of mine!) Anyway, my dad called the gas company to come back out (they had already had someone out who said they had fixed the problem), and we hung out and visited while they worked on fixing it for real this time. Matt flew in that night and so we got to visit with him for a bit too.
Rockwell, Damon and I went over to Al's the next afternoon and everyone went over to walk on the Provo River Trail. Tessa had stayed home sick from school that day, and so she and Paul stayed home. 
It felt great to get outside and be active. The kids loved playing on the tire swing too.
Gary took some beautiful pictures of the parkway.
We went to Costa Vida for dinner and then Leatherby's for dessert.
We hung out and visited at Al's house for the rest of the night. We asked Lindy if she would take a picture of us siblings. She snapped one of her and Damon while we were getting set up. 
Mel thought some awkward family photos would be fun. :) I think we nailed the awkward!! Haha.
I think we nailed a cute photo too. :) I love love love it when I get to see my brothers. I know it's so hard for Gary to get away from all he has going on with family, work, and being bishop. I loved getting this time with all 5 of us siblings together. We sure miss having Jen with us.

1 comment:

  1. That was so much fun. We have to do something with those awkward family photos!

    ReplyDelete