Saturday, December 16, 2023

Halloween

This year we had a cowgirl.

And a banana.
Damon and Richmond were bananas together. :)
I went to watch the costume parade at the kids' school that morning.
And helped in Damon's class party that afternoon.
Last minute, I decided to dress up in my Fijian sulu and jewelry. Our kids are getting old and I realized this may be one of the last years one of the kids would think it's cool for me to dress up, instead of totally lame and embarrassing. Haha. :)
Grandma and Grandpa Ham came for dinner and trick-or-treating. We had the fun dinner of mummies, ghosts, pumpkins, and witch fingers.
Rockwell went to Logan's to play games with friends and hand out candy. He didn't dress up or go trick-or-treating. He really is getting so old. The rest of us bundled up after dinner and headed out. Grandpa showed the kids how his coat and gloves are heated. :)
The kids had fun sorting and trading their candy when we got back home. It was a great Halloween!
 

1 comment:

  1. The kids look great. I love that you dressed up, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete