Saturday, December 16, 2023

This & That

 The youth went to the Orem Temple open house for an activity. We all gathered for a prayer before driving over there, and then told the kids to find a car to ride in. When Talia and I got to my van, our whole class was in there laughing so hard and yelling, "Drive! Drive! Please let us all stay in here. Just don't tell anyone!" It was so funny.

The temple was beautiful and I'm excited for another one to open so close to us.

Rockwell was practicing his clarinet one night and Damon went and got his recorder and played with him. It was really cute.

Tessa's been able to watch Sadie a few times lately and just loves it.

We roasted hot dogs and s'mores for dinner one night before the weather got too cold. It was really fun to sit around the fire and talk with the boys.

Tessa had a patriotic program at school. It was really good! I loved listening to the music and seeing the fun songs they've been learning about our country.

1 comment:

  1. I'm sure you are the favorite leader! It looks like you guys have a lot of fun in Young Women, I'm sure Tessa will love having you in there.

    ReplyDelete