Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Weekend Getaway

Grandma Ham came and stayed with the kids Friday night so Paul and I could use the Anniversary Inn gift card she and my dad gave Paul for graduation. Rockwell and Tessa were so excited for Grandma to have a sleepover.
Some of Paul's real estate clients/friends gave him a gift card to Ruth's Chris Steakhouse, so we went there for dinner. That place is delicious! Seriously, the best food I've ever eaten. 
  
We went and saw Me Before You after dinner, which was really cute. It was so great to be able to talk without being interrupted, go see a late-night movie, and sleep in Saturday morning until breakfast was delivered to our room. Katie and Ben gave Paul and me passes to Provo Beach Resort for graduation, so we used those too. It was a crazy cheap weekend for us considering all that we did! 
The Beach Resort was a lot of fun. We played mini bowling, croquet, arcade games, and did the ropes course. I was definitely feeling my age again, and only did a couple obstacles before I was feeling dizzy on the ropes course. Paul did the whole thing though. :)
  
Luckily my age didn't seem to be a problem for the indoor surfing. I had so much fun doing that. 
  
Paul preferred boogie boarding and knee boarding.
  
Thank you Mom and Dad, Katie and Ben, and Marcus and Dixie for a super fun weekend getaway!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love your dress! I'm so glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome and thanks for letting me spend the time with your sweet children! I'm so glad you had a great time!

    ReplyDelete