Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Beverly Beach

The next beach over from Otter Crest is a beautiful white sand beach. We spent two days playing at Beverly beach.


The water was painfully cold, but a lot of the kids played in the ocean still.



Tessa had so much fun making ice cream with Caitlyn.


All the boys played a few games of rugby.

Rockwell and Ammon did a few races on the beach.

Gary helped Rockwell and Jacob catch a few creatures in the ocean. I don't know what they were, but Rockwell sure loved that!



And Grandpa did what Grandpa does best. :)

Matt, Gary, Kyle, EJ and I went surfing one day. That was so much fun!! I just loved spending that time with them! And trying something new and hard and super fun. We had some good laughs getting our wetsuits on. I think at one point each of us truly didn't believe we would ever actually get it on. :) Gary and Kyle have been surfing once before, so they helped us all get the hang of it. My nephews are such good kids. Kyle went out of his way to help me. After a while the waves got pretty big and I was having trouble getting out far enough to get any good ones before they broke. EJ gave me his board that was a little bigger, and Kyle towed me out far enough that I could get the waves at the right time. They're very thoughtful teenage boys!

And don't even get me started on Caleb in this picture! I laugh every time I see it. :) 

2 comments:

  1. Caleb, LOL!!! We really do have amazing teenagers in our family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great reading the specifics of how they helped you surfing. We do have amazing teenagers in the family!I love the picture of Dad!

    ReplyDelete