Wednesday, August 10, 2016

Otter Crest Beach

Otter Crest Beach is just down the stairs from the condos. I was telling Julie how Paul kept saying, "This is not what I was expecting" when we first went down to the beach. She said it's 'beach' that throws people off, and that we should call it the coast instead. This beach is definitely more of a coast than a beach, but we had a ton of fun there.
Out little family hiked into Devil's Punchbowl the first morning, and had fun exploring the coast and seeing all the sea life there.
This is Devil's Punchbowl at low tide. It fills up at high tide. Damon and I are standing inside it in the picture below.
  
  
The waterfall on the beach was a big hit.
We played on Otter Crest Beach with the rest of the family later that day.
Lindy was helping Rockwell wash some sand off his feet, and I watched him just stare at her the whole time. He ran over to me and told me that she looks just like me. She's my twin niece. :)
Rockwell had a lot of fun changing the route the stream was taking. He also loved showing me how strong he was with each log he lifted.
    
  

1 comment: